During this very difficult time we know there are heavy concerns regarding travel. We have always highly maintained every vehicle in our fleet. Currently we are taking additional precautions to ensure your level of comfort while traveling with us. These necessary efforts include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the limos, sedans, buses, vans, and SUVs, including the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers, antibacterial wipes, and non-latex nitrile gloves in all vehicles.
- Educating our chauffeurs on steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
- Reducing the number of passengers in our vehicles to ensure social distancing.
As we all continue to work together, some things you can do include:
- Take care of yourself and keep others safe. If you are feeling ill, please stay home until feeling better.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water – and for 20 seconds. If you can’t wash your hands, use hand sanitizer.
- When sneezing or coughing, use tissues and promptly dispose of them or cover your mouth with your sleeve or elbow.
We are taking every measure possible and will continue to comply state and local recommendations. For more information about the COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
We are confident that this situation will resolve. In the meantime you have our promise that we are going the extra mile to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are pleased to assist you in your travels to Northern California, Arizona, Nevada or anywhere local safely.
Our limousine service appreciates your loyalty and support as we all take extra measures to stay healthy.