Planning To Tailgate This NFL Season? Book Your Designated Driver Today!
It is quite unimaginable for someone who lives off NFL to miss out the real football action. In recent times, The New England Patriots bounced back into one of the greatest comebacks in Super Bowl history against the forces of Atlanta Falcons 34-28 in overtime to claim the fifth title in the most dramatic fashion. The level of the action was so intense that it has been rightly said that football isn’t just a game, it’s a battle of emotions and way of life for millions of diehard fans. For future fixtures, if you plan on attending any one of the games – booking your party bus or stretch limo can be a safe and reliable decision for your transportation needs.
Why opt for our services? The luxurious ambiance and comfort will enhance your pre-game experience so that your friends and family can thoroughly enjoy the game!
The Rituals of Tailgating
Preparing for tailgating is inevitable upon a football fixture as huddling up with your friends and relatives can be a thrilling experience. If you’re looking to party pre-game then a barbecue pit is a must. Whether if it’s a drinking contest or playing games, the moment is enlightened with a limousine or a luxury party bus. Pre-planning is always necessary and a few minor arrangements can make your day hassle-free, some of the to-do-list are:
- Cross check all the available items you have to take with you
- Don’t forget to sync your favorite tunes; an iPod is a must!
- Make food less complicated – go for nacho dips, pizza cones, Budweiser and everything handy!
- Set the clock 4 hours before the game. You don’t want to be late
- Dress up to support your favorite team.
- Bring along your game day props!
- A football is a must!
- Be well-versed with the rules, every stadium has its standards and regulations that you need to abide by otherwise any disappointed would be a great set-back for your plans. For example, bringing a charcoal grill is not permitted by most of the stadiums – but some of them do have an exception like MetLife Stadium.
After a crunching bout, make sure you remember the exit gates usually close one to two hours after the game has ended. Tailgating afterward is even more cheerful if your team wins or if it’s time to sympathize for their loss. Whatever the scenario is, knowing that you don’t have to drive your way back home all tired and exhausted, you can prolong the celebrations at your nearest pub. After all, we’re here to make sure you commute safely in one of our best limousine fleet.
We all do realize how brain-wrecking can parking become sometimes. It is one of the least desired responsibility that every driver in the family rolls around to each other. Then why should you worry about who’s going to be your driver? Who wants to dodge their way around the stadium to find the perfect parking spot? The answer to these questions is to let us be your chauffeur and arrange your pick and drop time according to your convenience. There is nothing more relaxing than not having to worry about the traffic and safety of your car as our fleet of limousine and SUV’s are all up-to-date. We are here to serve, and our designated drivers will take good care of you.